Oh... It's been SO long and I miss blogging so much. Instead of worrying about a template and updating my website, I've decided to pull out my old blog and start writing ASAP! Obviously, I haven't written in this blog for over a year and a half now... Crazy! Anyway, I have so many thoughts whirling in my head... It's been quite the week and so much of it, I never would have guessed... Right now, I am sitting outside in my backyard on a lawn chair as the sunlight dwindles behind my fence and the across the Narrows bridge in the distance (that is beyond what I can see from my chair)... I think my roommates are going to come outside and join me soon... We are going to make s'mores tonight. Yummy... And then I'll be back. I feel like a little girl... All giddy about a new toy... or a grown up girl - all giddy about a boy... Haha... but alas it is only blogger that brings me a little bit of sunshine tonight. :-) Eee! But really, I can hardly contain myself... Alright! More later!
Yay! I'm back in the game!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 | Posted by bleev at 7:15 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yayyyyy i'm so happy and delighted that you are blogging again! Thanks for your comment on facebook! i miss you! we should talk on the phone sometime soon b/c i'd love to catch up more with you too! I'm doing good and am back at work PTL :) and lovin being back with the kids! i'm looking forward to reading more of your blogging i really have missed it ALOT !
love you b
Post a Comment