In case you've never heard of Jeremy Cowart, now is the time. Jeremy's a photographer who I think is located in Nashville... but he takes pictures of EVERYONE. I mean EVERYONE. Check out his website. However, his notable models are not the reason for my post. This is. Recently, he posted on his facebook that he was interested in having subjects for a book he is putting together. A compilation of photographs of YOU and ME next to a life "question". He said the question can be anything... He lists a few examples on his blog... I wanted to share with all you readers, 1) If I know you, I know you are beautiful and worthy of being in his book, 2) If I don't know you personally, I bet you are even more beautiful than I can imagine... and 3) (The real reason) is that if you're reading a blog, I bet you have lots of amazing thoughts in your head, and in fact you're also probably a blogger... and I think that you could come up with a fantastically profound or hilarious question that would be PERFECT for his book. So come on! What are you waiting for? Strike a pose and jot down your question and click submit! (Directions on his blog... And I'm sorry if you're reading this past his deadline - Nov. 1st)
Oh... And you should share your question here with other readers!
I promise (and on behalf of other readers) promise not to steal your question and submit it as my own.
___________, signed, Bethany L. Vieth ;-)
Photographer, Jeremy Cowart.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 | Posted by bleev at 8:49 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment