Ever since I sent my sister a cell phone we talk all the time... A couple weeks ago she called me and told me that she had rescued a baby bunny from the campsite my mom had her trailer on. Haha... She was planning on nursing it back to health... I think it was just a day later or maybe the same day that she called again to inform me Grandma Beth and the girls had found another baby bunny in the yard and captured it. Haha. I never heard the news but apparently both of them died due to poor physical conditions... Well... It was Kamy's Birthday party last weekend and my mom told me that Grandma Beth had bought the girls bunnies! I am sad that I wasn't there to celebrate with them, but my sister took some photos... So meet, Chester and Kamy...
Chester
Thursday, September 18, 2008 | Posted by bleev at 5:19 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ohhh TOOO CUTEE OMG she is a doll!! i can't get over.. it seems like she was just born not that long ago... i remember that day so cleary wow time flies!
Post a Comment