Acai & Arboretum

Thursday, September 18, 2008 | |

Meet my friend Kristin! :-) She just moved up to Bellingham to finish school at Western... (Boohoo)
So I just wanted to share this yummy photo with you... Last week I met my friend Kristin at a coffee shop to watch her friend Noah Gundersen. She suggested we get these Acai bowls. I haven't been on the Acai train at all... but this was SO YUMMY and refreshing...
If you want to go and try one with me... You should ask. Because I'd like to go again.

So the Washington Arboretum. Have you been there? I REALLY want to go there... From what I've seen on flickr it is absolutely beautiful! I miss the fall in the midwest so much... But this looks absolutely beautiful... I think I might head up there on Saturday and grab some breakfast - maybe at this great place, Geraldine's Counter. Mmmm.... What'cha think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment