One more thing... Jaeson Ma...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 | |

So, I just had the most encouraging conversation with my dear friend Tiffani. She called me on her way home from BSF... She's living down in LA and just recently started school at UCLA to get her doctorate.

Anyway, we talked a lot about what I've recently shared regarding my heart... Love, marriage, the lack of conversation about the two... All of this reminded me of Jaeson Ma... Have you read his book, Blueprint?

I haven't read his posts, but upon arriving to his blog was surprised by his latest entry title:

Romance and Relationships, part 3! Now, I've read some of his previous entries and his book... so feel like I can confidently endorse these... Enjoy!

And T... I love you! Thank you for calling tonight. You are such a gift to me. I am grateful for our friendship over these years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment