Not on my watch...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 | |

I don't know why I necessarily wrote that title... but there's something riled up in my spirit today. Maybe you already read the article... My dad told me about the subject the other day on the phone and forwarded me the article... To quote, Kate McDonald... I think I could SPIT or maybe even worse - say a naughty word. ;-) But moreso, I've felt an even greater urgency in my spirit to be praying for these elections. Not necessarily with any partiality towards a candidate but for all of them who are running. For either direction we end up taking as a nation, we cannot be blind to how the enemy, Satan, the prince of this world is out to kill, steal and destroy our nation's leader. I mean, doesn't it just stir up your Spirit?? - inside of you - to want to RISE up in the authority that we've been given in Christ and smash the enemy's friends who bring diminishment and degradation to these KIDS who belong to the King of Kings?!

And so you don't think that this blog is swinging one way or another, the point I'm making has also been made clear on my friend Kate's blog regarding an advertisement she'd seen referring to Barak Obama. Mind you, the article I posted above isn't just an advertisement and seems a little more dirty and raw... but you'll get the jist.

So, again, friends... For all of you praying kind, I'm calling you out - it's time to RISE up - to stand in the gap on behalf of a nation that DESPERATLY NEEDS God's mercy... I pray that the Holy Spirit would be upon you today and enable you to understand His heart for our nation and that you would respond in fervent prayer for our leaders at such a time as this. Maybe it's time for the bride as a whole to embrace this possible Esther moment for all of us to turn the King's heart toward mercy and kindness for our nation...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm......SO GOOD!!!!!

~Jodi~ said...

love your thought inspiring posts bunz! Thanks for your comment on my blog too! Thanks for being so FULL of Jesus! hope your friday is fabulous! love the halloween pics of the girls- wow sooo cute and grown i can't get over it!

Anonymous said...

your blog is an inspiration- it really is. I feel like you are the modern day prophet, friend!!!

thank you for your sweet words and prayers

Amy Fellows said...

Hey cousin! I tagged you for a game on my blog....
love-a

Post a Comment