There was frost on the dealership car windows when I pulled up this morning...
What seems to have frequented the news the past year(s) has been global warming...
I stumbled upon an article this morning... I guess my point is necessarily political (or ecological)... but more that - Just when we think we have God figured out - or something as grandiose (sp?) as our planet... he throws in a little bit of a surprise!
Alaska Glaciers Grew this Year, Thanks to Cold Weather. I bet the polar bears will be extremely thankful this winter... ;-) Sorry, just a shameless plug for Planet Earth.... (laughing on the inside)... (Original Article)
Hannah talks about surprises on her blog... Definitely, more personal focused but, hey - it's the same big Jesus that we're talking about here.... :-)
Brrr...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 | Posted by bleev at 9:01 AM | Labels: autumn, friends, news, planet earth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment