
Umm... This is just a quick message because I haven't written in "foreverrrrr..." I miss it... and I have recently been SO busy! Most of life seems to have been put on hold.... All for good reasons! ;-) Fabulous reasons.
1) Maybe you should know that I'm a gf.
2) Ryan took me to the Green Bay vs. Seahawks game. Thank YOU, Casey Bruinsma for telling him I'm a Packers fan. SUCH a fun experience. (I didn't take these photos...)
3) I have laughed like a kid at the circus everyday since we started hanging out.
4) Frogs are not born with two horns on their heads.
5) Hey, did you know that The Shack is number ONE on Amazon?
6) Ryan has an 85 Interceptor. Yup, VERY romantic ;-)... I told him I have romanticized ideas about riding scooters in Santorini, Greece... What can I say? Who wouldn't, after seeing Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... THUS, I got a PINK helmut.
7) I get to see CELINE DION on SATURDAY! Definitely could be an item crossed off my bucket list if I had one.
8) I've been to Seattle 4 times in the past 9 days. :D
9) LOVE the Arboretum.
10) Would LOVE to get a new Point and Shoot. But it's kinda spendy......?
Okay... Hopefully, I will write more soon!!
Love u.
It's not a hat. It's a helmet.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 | Posted by bleev at 8:11 AM | Labels: heart, him, laughing, Seattle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1. There is a HIM?!
2. The Chicago in me can't believe you like the Packers ;)
3. Motorcycles are FABULOUS.
Oh my gosh, I totally want to catch you on g-chat really soon...
he got you a pink Helmit :-)mmmmmm... So cute! So cute! I can't wait to here more.
Post a Comment