Good Morning!
It was a bit foggy on the way to work... but once I hit Hwy 16, the clouds broke and the sun shone so bright!! It was simply beautiful!! And the air is starting to feel crisper (; I LOVE it!!
So last night was a blast! Yesterday was just so much fun. I went to lunch at UWT - and met up with Hannah, Jennalise, and Michal! What an amazing campus. It was SO much fun being there with students walking around!! (School just started on Wednesday). I miss the college atmosphere a lot and it was so refreshing to see students walking around and sitting on benches socializing together! It brings back so many fun memories! I'd love to have a job there on campus and be right in the midst of the action... After work, Jenna and I parked at church and then took the little transit deal back down to campus for dinner! We met a few gals/students and invited a couple of kids we met on the transit to the Rialto! Fantastic!!! At the time to accept Jesus, one of them stood up!! Jenna and I freaked out with joy! What an amazing night... His salvation fell and many students/adults recommitted to Jesus. We did have an after party - and I met a gal who is going to school here in Tacoma for two years - from Korea!! She is living with her Aunt and came with a friend from school...
Oh and - so much fun - we have two gals from YWAM staying with us! Frauke is from Germany originally, and Stasi is from Singapore! Amazing women - they work at the YWAM Las Vegas base. Frauke slept outside my bedroom last night so we got to chat a bit about her story and how she got into YWAM... So sweet! Maybe we'll get a picture with them before they head out!!
I'm not sure the plans for the weekend... So far there's discipleship and a kids meeting before church tomorrow...
More later, friends!
Friday, September 29, 2006 | Posted by bleev at 8:26 AM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment