The Guardian.

So GOOD! Loved it. Keeps you on the edge of your seat and your heart warm. (:
It was SUCH a fun weekend! We had some friends stay with us from YWAM! What a blast - Stasi from Singapore and Frauke from Germany... We took them for dinner and then Coldstone for IceCream with the rest of their teammates... Saturday I had discipleship and then Sandra and I had some quality time just talking and praying - sharing our hearts... We went to the Christian Bookstore and craftstore to get some fall decorations... I LOVE fall!! It's certainly one of my favorite seasons... Church was a followup service to the Student Rialto Night on Thursday. Awesome. Jennalise and I met a kid on the tram THursday - who accepted Jesus and was then at church on Saturday night too. What a miracle! The service was incredible. About Joy. Increasing in it. Fruit of the SPirit. Adam Narcisso spoke - what a refreshment and encouragement to see him walking in his calling.
Sunday - was a blast too - Went for groceries with Sandra and met our roomies at Cutters Point for some reading... Then Sandra and I went to The Guardian. Ahh... I loveeeed it!! (: A good ation movie - but also tugs your heart along for the ride. Ashton and Kevin were amazing. I loved their comraderie. (:
It's back at work and another busy week!
Blessings!
0 comments:
Post a Comment