David Crowder.
Enough said. Well almost. Have you seen them live? They're probably one of my most favorite bands. I love their hearts of worship. Last night we went to the Puyallup Fair. It was my first time experiencing it! The scones, elephant ears... Mmmm! My tummy was a little overwhelmed before the evening was over... but let's get back to David Crowder Band. It was an amazing concert! I LOVE that it's all about Jesus. It's worship. Focused on Him. It was my second time seeing them live and I would see them over and over again, if I could... They just usher you into His presence - with such humility and JOY. I love it!
In fact I remember it was a couple years ago when their cd, "Illuminate" had been released... and I would listen to that cd over and over during my drives from Greenville to Iowa Falls. Simply crying out in worship! So amazing. You've got to pick these albums up! Illuminate. A Collision.
And did I tell you how much I love my roommates? What a fun evening and now tonight we get to Celebrate Lora's 30th!! WOOOHOOO!! (: More to come.
Hey it feels fantastic to be bubbling with JOY today. (:
Love you!
Friday, September 22, 2006 | Posted by bleev at 8:12 AM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh B! I didn't realize until yesterday (when I was stalking the crowder website) that you saw them at the fair! I was so excited I emailed the band and asked them how they enjoyed it! :) Did you get to ride the Zipper (my fave ride)? Some of my favorite memories are of the Puyallup.
B- come visit me and you can hear them again, live, in a CHURCH - won't it be fun!? I'm going to stop this comment now and just email you instead. :)
Post a Comment