Word of Fire
Were needing to hear from You,
Word of Life, come wake the dead within,
Were starving to taste your truth,
Breath of God, come fill our hearts again.
Chorus:
Word of Fire fall, burn through every wall
Standing in the way, of what you have to say.
Spirit, take your sword, slay the flesh that fights
Were listening for your voice
Were looking for your light.
Please do not pass us by,
Speak the Word that makes all darkness flee.
Let your anointing fall,
Loose our chains and set Your Children free.
Bridge:
Were needing to hear from You, Lord.
Were needing to hear from You. (2xs)
Written by Jason Holdridge. All rights reserved.
I found this song when I searched for Bethany Dillon on iTunes. Holy Moly. It is ANOINTED. Unbelievable. I have been playing it on repeat now for the 3rd time. It's so amazing. You MUST download it immediately!! (:
Anyway, believe it or not, I have MOREEEE to share since I last wrote. I know, crazy huh... So on Monday I was so excited to tell my boss about what Jesus is doing and how he moved so quickly with this whole downtown deal... He was happy to hear and then asked me what the difference is in my living expenses and he told me that he would make sure they got taken care of! Isn't that such a gift? Seriously, it's straight from the Lord and I am blown away. He is so strategic and such a provider.
Then last night I went over to hang out with Jena Hippe and her boys. They were so great. I haven't spent time with them for awhile so it was a blast being with those little guys. I LOVEEE them dearly... and baby Caleb is growing so quickly... Jena and I had so much fun just catching up and sharing with her all that Jesus has been doing... and vice versa. She has been so fired up by the Lord to pursue intercession again together as women. So she gave us this amazing article about revival. Power, for sure.
Chris and Jena both arrived home a little after 10 and then Paulette came to talk to Jena and Chris and I were chatting... and he said, "Want to hear something really great?" I told him that I didn't know if I could handle anything else... but go for it... and he said that He and Jena are going to take over overseeing and leading all the COLLEGE TEAMS!!!!! I shouted and spun around the room so excited. In so many ways it is an answer to prayer!! There has been such a cry of my heart to still be led as I pursue leadership. I know I am meant to be a pioneer, but still there is a part of me that longs to be led. It's such an answer to prayer and what the Lord spoke to specifically two weeks ago when I'd prayed with my roommates. Ahh... Unbelievable. And I just LOVE the Hippe's. They are SO special to me... I never knew that when I started working for PChev that Chris and Jena would have such an impact on my life... Ahhh... (:
Well, on another note, I've been furniture shopping and think I found a beautiiifull couch tonight. I will show you soon! (: I talked to Carrell our building manager today and she said she hadn't heard from the building applications department yet... So we're still waiting! Hopefully tomorrow! (:
Alrighty! I love you guys. Thanks for your encouragement...
Word of Fire
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 | Posted by bleev at 8:32 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that is so exciting that you're moving this weekend?!
Post a Comment