Good Morning friends!! I thought I better write this to explain all the fancy photos!! (: If you haven't already visited, go ahead now... flickr.com/photos/bleev - Well it's kind of a long story...
Well it all began when I started working at Parkland Chevrolet... Maybe not that far, but that's when I first met Tim Shea. He's my manager and the general manager of our store. He has a girlfriend, Shannon and they've been a couple for like 15 years now!! Isn't that amazing? They both have grown children; Tim, 2 and Shannon 4 daughters. Over the past couple of years working here I have gotten to know Tim's family... They are SOO special. Tim has several sisters, tons of cousins, etc... They all come into the dealership once and awhile. It's a blast. I LOVE how much they love each other. They are so close.
This past Christmas and New Years, I worked with three of the gals who are starting a restaurant and catering business. It's been their dream, and so we talked about putting a website together. They are so passionate and full of life. CitiKitchen is their company and they did our catering for Christmas and New Years...
To bring in the new year CitiKitchen decided to host a celebration in honor of their catering service. They invited me to come along and photograph their experience. According to the card attire was listed as "Dress to Impress." Up until the day before, I had thought very little about what I was going to wear. I invited a couple of my friends to come along with me (Jennalise and Lora)..
Friday came along and Tim and I were busily completely our new year pay plans... He was up in my office and said, "CitiKitchen Tomorrow night!!" I replied that I was so excited to come. And then he said the unthinkable. "How about you go buy yourself a party dress for tomorrow night!" I was thinking, "WHAT?" and I felt my face get red... He picked up the phone and called Shannon and asked her to take me shopping to buy a dress and shoes. So we went on Friday at noon and picked out this super sparkly and cute dress. I LOVE it.
Saturday night came and the three of us got all dressed up and headed over to Puyallup. We got there early to take pictures inside the room... It was beautiful!! Little stations of themes: Winter, Hawaiian, Wine Vineyard... Ohh and ICE SCULPTURES! Prior to the actual evening events, they had the Seahawks game playing on a Projector with tailgate food!! Hotdogs, Meatballs... Mmm!!! Yummmyyy. Ohhhh and the Seahawks won by ONE POINT! Woohoo!!
The official festivities started with yummmyyyy food! Prime Rib, Fettucini Pasta, salad, potatoes, stuffed mushrooms and lots of dessert!! (: Lovely. Plus the entertainment was just a riot. Morrie (Tim's Cousin) did some cowboy poetry and another fella sang some songs on his guitars... Oh and the cutest thing! Tarrah and Shelby's daughters sang songs. (: Adorable...
Well that was the evening, plus tons of photos, a photoshoot in the bathroom. And it was sooo fun being with Tim's family. I love them.
That's all! (: Love, Bethany
January 8, 2007
Monday, January 08, 2007 | Posted by bleev at 11:14 AM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bunz that's soo cool! I wondered the story behind the pics! awesome!! :) love you and hope you are having a good week! hope to talk soon!-jods
I know it's a pretty place when I'm in awe of the bathroom wallpaper! But of course you're the prettiest thing in all of the pics (finally you got lots of good shots of YOU!!).
Post a Comment