Omigoodness. I don't know why, but I am just SO happy today. Maybe it's the leftover Peppermint Mocha brewing in my veins! Hehe. So I've been laughing so much today about this website: www.itsredagain.com - I know, it's pretty silly but it just cracks me up!
Annddd apparently, my reservation for Happy Feet (for next weekend) is still available... It's a long story, but Happy Feet is playing at the IMAX and there was a lot of miscommunication about tickets, etc... Anyway, hopefully the plans and adventure will be smooth riding from now on... (:
Also, tonight Sandra is having one of her previous students and her family over for dinner and a movie! It's Cars! Yay! I'm sure it will be blast...
Last night a few of us played with the kids at church for the single mom's discipleship group... Lovely!!!! What a fun night - I really just love kids so much...
I feel like there is so much to say... I've been thinking about life and what I'm supposed to be doing and exploring options... *shrug* I guess we'll see...
Anyway, Blessings for your weekend!!
Love,
Bethany
Friday, November 10, 2006 | Posted by bleev at 9:21 AM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you are such a talented webarista. can you design a cute page for me and then i can put the code in my blog and it will be awesome and unique like you have??? ok, even if you can't... i feel uniquer simply because I know you. :) Miss you B. g-ville update will come soon, probably on a study break later this week! TR
Post a Comment