More.

Sunday, March 25, 2007 | |

Lord, I want more of you.
Jesus, my mind needs to be renewed.
I want to be consumed.
All of me transparent.
Come Lord.

I cannot do any more.
So many bags trying to prove myself.
And you strain to get my attention.
You're enough, I hear...
but distracted by the noise of my own thoughts.

Come invade.
Clear out the clutter.
Jesus.

-----
It's been a fantastic weekend. I am learning to love just "being" with my Lord. It's an absolutely beautiful day here in Tacoma. Sunshine all around. And I LOVE my windows. (: Lora came over and I took some pictures of her. Hehe...



I'm just realizing how much that I want all of my life to be consumed by the King of Kings. As my Lord. Ohhh sweet Jesus - all of my life invaded by your spirit. Above around and through. I've been seeking the Lord with this song...

"From you is everything,
Through you I can live again,
To you be all glory for evermore."
Desperation Band.

1 comments:

~Jodi~ said...

heyyy i miss you blogging! I hope you are doing well! I wanna hear how you are and what's going on in your world lately! we need to catch up! how was the world summit thing? love ya bunz!
jods
ps did you hear about heather and baby #4 :)?

Post a Comment