Wednesday, August 16, 2006 | |

Ohh Ohh! Yes, I know it's been a couple of days, but I really do want to keep you up to date. Hey, if you haven't already checked them out, I put some more pictures on my flickr site. Have you ever eaten Razzles? They're SO fun! I'm sure they rot your teeth like crazy - the first ingredient is SUGAR - but still they're entertaining candy.

So something fun! I am working on our updating the New Song website. What fun. I haven't really designed for awhile, so it was exciting to put my creativity to work. I LOVE the top image of Tacoma. Beautiful. Wish I took it but that's okay. I've been purchasing/downloading images from istockphoto for the site. It's humbling and freeing to use someone else's amazing pictures and designs! I guess the saying about not reinventing the wheel is useful! So anyway, here's the design. (:

The Hippe's have been gone now almost two weeks!! It's been nice having the house to myself, but I am getting a bit isolated-crazy! Not really, but I will look forward to having people around again. It's like a I crave just BEING with someone. Not really even interacting, but just having another living being near. Haha. Actually, I've kept really busy but you know what I mean.

I am just finishing the Great Divorce again. Have you read it? Oh what a fun book. It gets my mind reeling. What are your thoughts on Heaven/Hell. It's definitely an interesting perspective and I think it would make for a fantastic movie. My friend Lindsey once told me about this other book that would be an interesting movie... I can't remember the name of it - but I'll ask her. It's about a man who is up in space and somehow his shuttle dies and he gets stuck up there... Eventually he finds this computer and starts writing out his life in a journal/letter type - to his people back on earth... Well - he doesn't know it but everyone down here can see what he's writing... Sounds exciting, huh?!

More later. View that video below! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment